There are plenty of ways to incorporate regular exercise and meditation into your routine, even from the comfort of your work or living space. One of the most common methods of improving physical health from home is through yoga, which comes in many styles and of varying levels of difficulty. Whether you’re a yoga beginner or have been taking classes for years, the benefits range from improving focus, balance and breathing to treating chronic pain.
If yoga isn’t of interest to you, there are a variety of other at-home means of improving your physical well-being, including breathing exercises, daily stretches, guided meditation, core exercises and more.
Our individually-themed rooms are designed to provide online mental health and healing resources through an interactive digital painting. Whether you’re looking to relieve tension, seek mental health advice, stimulate your mind, or even discover a new pastime, we have a room suited to your needs. Explore our room here, or download it for later. Enjoy exploring! (view the room guide here)
From left to right:
- Bed: 10-Minute Meditation For Sleep by Goodful
- Window: 10 Perfect Morning Stretches to Increase Energy by blogilates
- Candles/Incense: 10-Minute Guided Meditation for Beginners by Yoga Journal
- Blue yoga mat: 10 min Morning Yoga Full Body Stretch by Yoga with Kassandra
- Abstract yoga mat: 1 Minute Yoga Challenge by Darebee
- Box: What is box breathing? by Medical News Today
- Speakers: Power-walking Spotify playlist
- 4-7-8 shelf: 4-7-8 Breath Relaxation Exercise by the Arizona Centre for Integrative Medicine
- Chair & running shoes: Mindful Movement by Change to Chill
- Wall calendar: 25 Ways to Get Moving at Home by the American Heart Association
Artwork by Katie