Regular self-care is something we often take for granted, and it’s not as complicated as it’s made out to be. You can find simple daily ways to tend to your physical and emotional health without it completely throwing off your schedule. Try exploring some of these resources when you have a moment in your day to just check in with yourself. These aren’t meant to be chores – in fact, the opposite.
Self-care is about taking some time just for yourself and for bettering your health. Taking a few minutes to step away and mediate, walk, or some breathing exercises can have a positive impact on your performance and overall well-being.
Our individually-themed rooms are designed to provide online mental health and healing resources through an interactive digital painting. Whether you’re looking to relieve tension, seek mental health advice, stimulate your mind, or even discover a new pastime, we have a room suited to your needs. Explore our room here, or download it for later. Enjoy exploring! (view the room guide here)
From left to right:
- Couch: “let’s vibe , drink tea & talk about self love + how to gain confidence” by HINDZ
- Mug (table): Self Care Check In
- Notebook (table): Self Love Journal Prompts
- Plant (top of shelf): “Plant propagation for beginners » 5 indoor plants” by Pick Up Limes
- Books (shelf): Free Emotional Healing eBooks from Barnes & Noble
- Picture frame (shelf): “Art Therapy Activity for Emotional Pain / Self Healing” by Thirsty For Art
- “Love Myself” sign (top of shelf): “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfeld
- Speakers (shelf): “Morning Positive Affirmations ~ A 10 minute guided meditation” by Great Meditation
- Large plant: “Houseplant Care Tips For Beginners » + printable guide” by Pick Up Limes
- Mirror: “Simple Trick To Stop Negative Thoughts” by Depression to Expression
Artwork by Rui