Exposure to nature has both physical and psychological benefits. Whether you’re venturing out for a hike, doing some backyard yoga, or simply planting a mini garden on your porch, there are many ways to engage with the outdoors on a regular basis. The sounds and sights of nature have nurturing benefits, often being used for therapeutic purposes or to help aid sleep.
If you’re stuck indoors today, try listening to some ambient rain or ocean sounds as a calming method, or escape momentarily through nature videography.
Our individually-themed rooms are designed to provide online mental health and healing resources through an interactive digital painting. Whether you’re looking to relieve tension, seek mental health advice, stimulate your mind, or even discover a new pastime, we have a room suited to your needs. Explore our room here, or download it for later. Enjoy exploring! (view the room guide here)
From left to right:
- Forest: “Rainy Forest Sounds for Sleeping, Meditation and Study” by Music Sphere for Relaxation
- Camping tent: “Try a regular dose of camping for good health” by Ontario Parks blog
- Meditation mat: “Epic Guided Meditation: ‘Earth Grounding'” by The Honest Guys – Meditations – Relaxation
- Camera: “3 Hours of Amazing Nature Scenery & Relaxing Music for Stress Relief” by Cat Trumpet
- Sky: “Relaxing Meadow and Mountain with Ambient Nature Sounds for Calming and Focus” by Calmed By Nature
- Plants: “Outdoor Plant Care” by The Garden Factory NY
- Plant pots: “Pick the Perfect Pot for Your Plant! | A Beginner’s Guide” by Planterina
- Pond: “4K Underwater footage + Music | Nature Relaxation” by Nature Relaxation Films
Artwork by Katie