Mindfulness is the ability to be fully present, focused and cognizant of where we are and what we’re doing. When practiced on a daily basis, mindfulness is more readily attainable. Focus exercises have a variety of mental benefits, including reducing stress and negative thoughts, regulating emotions, regulating addictive behaviours, and calming the nervous system.
There are even some physical benefits to mindfulness and meditation, such as reducing blood pressure and treating insomnia. In this room, we provide a variety of calming interactive art, brain training games, and focus exercises to improve memory and mental agility.
Our individually-themed rooms are designed to provide online mental health and healing resources through an interactive digital painting. Whether you’re looking to relieve tension, seek mental health advice, stimulate your mind, or even discover a new pastime, we have a room suited to your needs. Explore our room here, or download it for later. Enjoy exploring! (view the room guide here)
From left to right:
- Backyard view: “Do nothing for 2 minutes” challenge
- Simon game: Simon online game
- Clock: 2048 online game
- Wall sudoku: Web sudoku
- Books: BrainGymmer brain training games
- Puzzle: Virtual jigsaw puzzles
- Poster: Weavesilk interactive generative art
- Colouring book: Relaxing art therapy online colouring book
- Rubik’s cube: Improvememory.org online Rubik’s cube
- Easel: Bomomo interactive art
Artwork by Katie